With the excitement of moving house, there also comes the heaps of stress. So many things to organise, pack, and arrange, which also includes setting up the internet at your new home.
Setting up your new Internet connection can be frustrating, especially after a stressful day of moving and unpacking. The thought of Netflix buffering even makes your eye twitch before it even happens.
Here at Quickline we believe in quick broadband installation, especially for those in a rural area, leaving no connection behind and ultimately meaning you can relax after all the hard work.
Here’s our guide on how to get your new broadband up and running as swiftly as possible.
What is the quickest way to get Internet?
If you’re looking for a quick and hassle-free way to get internet in your new home, Quickline has got you covered. The quickest way to get internet starts at our coverage checker.
Quickline covers areas where traditional providers may not be able to reach, so you can benefit from a speedy connection even when moving to a rural area.
Simply visit our website and enter your postcode to see if your new home is in a coverage area.
Once you’ve chosen your package, you can place your order online or over the phone and schedule your quick broadband installation for a date and time that suits you. Our engineers will get your Wi-Fi up and running in just a few hours and for your ease of mind, we will also do a two-day check-up. It’s that easy!
Can you buy broadband before moving to a rural area?
For the quickest broadband installation, you can buy Quickline broadband before moving house. In fact, we recommend you do so to ensure that you have internet access as soon as you move in.
Our thorough scheduling gives you the opportunity to choose your installation date for a time that suits you – from the day you move to a later date, whatever works best.
So whether you’re moving in next week or next month, you can still buy Quickline broadband in advance and have everything set up when you need it.
Our trained engineers can set up your broadband functions even while you unpack. Offering the quickest broadband installation whether you’re a light internet user or you plan to stream, game, or work from home.
Can I move my broadband when I move house?
Moving your Quickline broadband when relocating doesn’t have to be a long complicated process even when moving to a rural area.
To make your move easier we compiled some tips for the quickest broadband installation:
1. Customer service: The first step is to contact our customer service team and let us know when you’re moving – you can do this by phone, email, or through our online contact form.
2. Check coverage: Once contacted our team will check if your new address is in a Quickline coverage area. If it is, we will let you know which packages are available and most suited to you.
3. Schedule installation: After choosing your package or remaining with your old one we will schedule your installation – organising a convenient date and time for your quick broadband installation.
4. Return your old equipment: If you have any equipment from your previous installation such as the router or dish, we will organise a way to collect the devices, installing brand new devices when you move.
5. Installation: Our engineers will visit your new home on the scheduled date to set up your broadband and as part of our service return for a two-day check-up to ensure everything is working correctly.
It’s important to note that there may be some limitations to your broadband plan depending on the availability of the Quickline network in your new area. However, we’ll do our best to get you connected as quickly and easily as possible.
Quickline – Broadband for the Better
We’re Quickline, and we give our customers the digital life they deserve through lightning-fast broadband connections. Wherever they are and whatever they do online.
To find out more about who we are and what we do, please click here.